Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Continuing On

I cant believe Im posting!! I know I have stated that in previous posts. The inital "trying" to blog once again. Well...I have to admit...no im not trying to "begin" to blog once again-I like to think of it as continuing to add onto our already many adventures on our blog-that we have recorded. Im grateful for this blog I must say...we have had our blog for 5 years now!!! That's amazing!!!
To be honest, life has taken many different turns for our family over the past few years. The kids are growing older, we as parents have changed dramatically, growing older ( lol), spiritually life has changed a bit but for the better (more to explain later). We just have been experiencing a lot of changes, learning how to handle those wonderful curve balls that life so graciously throws at you.
All to say though God has been faithful through these changes.

No comments: