Monday, October 24, 2011

NYR ORGANIC


 NYR ORGANIC


This is so neat!!! I have become a representative for this FANTASTIC organic company based out of England!! They are two years new to the USA and all the products they sell are certified!!! From skin care to Aromatherapy, to gorgeous git box sets for Christmas, to a brand new line of certified organic make-up coming out in February!!! I cant wait!!! 
Be on the look out because we are going to use a portion of our proceeds to help adoptions coming up very soon!!! I have such a heart for adoption-since I was also adopted, this has added such meaning in giving back-so I am really looking forward posting more on this!
I will post more information soon and I hope you will prayerfully consider your participation as well-if you feel God is leading you too! 
You can begin to take a look at the website if you would like to contribute, or simply if you have an interest in contributing to adoptions...please feel free to email me, or comment! 
I will gladly give you more information!!!
Thanks to you all-looking forward to partnering in giving with you!!! 

us.nyrorganic.com/shop/erika






No comments: