Monday, April 1, 2013

Rummaging Through The Past

I can't believe how time is flying. 
I took some time today to go through my blog-which I am so grateful I have. Isabel who is now 5 1/2 is not tiny anymore...she asked me with tears in her eyes, "Mom why don't you have any pictures of me with my family?" She wrote me a note in her own Kindergarten way...she is learning how to write well. 
I felt so bad for her so I quickly went to the blog and showed her some videos of her when she was a baby. I am so glad I had them. 
I really cant believe how all my children are growing...time is flying by....
I felt for a few years it became difficult to blog about life-even though I would have the good intentions of trying. Life became busier in many different ways and a bit complicated. 
Yet, now there seem to be things I desire to say...and moments I desire to capture.
Life is unfolding ever so fast!!! 



Carson boy-12 now!!! 




Gavin (14 1/2) and Izzy (5 yr. old) 



My ever growing girls-Make-Up time!!! :) 

Kayla (16) Ava (8)



No comments: