Saturday, December 5, 2009

OFF TO GET OUR TREE!

Well we are off to buy a real Christmas tree this year! Last year we did have an artificial one but when we stored it, mice got into it, or should I say they made the poor tree into their bedding. Yuck!
So we had to throw it out. Instead Stefan said we should just go ahead and purchase a real tree this year! Fun, Fun!
Then it's off to Dunkin Donuts for a sprinkled treat, but for me i have to resort to plain old black coffee. Yet, its the simple things like having fun traditions like this with the family that make it all worth it! :) You know for some reason it took me a while longer to get into the Christmas mood. God is kind to allow us these moments to really reflect on His goodness...I can so easily get stressed out with the planning/thinking that goes into the Christmas season. God in His kindness is reminding me of what He desires for us as a family for this season, and maybe not seasons to come, but this one. I am taking one Christmas at a time...:)

No comments: