Saturday, May 1, 2010

Excited about Continuing On....

Well Hello!

Thanks Lindsay you are so sweet for your comment...I am sure I have lost many readers due to my lack of "attention" to blogging. I must say there are seasons for such things :). Yet, I desire to begin again and try to keep good record of our lives. Our kids are growing up way to fast, and time seems to be flying. I realize, now that Kayla is 13; we don't have much time left. I often question am I living and making the most that I can out of the moments I have left with my kiddos at home? Or am I wasting it away? Or am thinking so deeply about it, that I am not taking action, or am I overwhelmed by the task at hand...? Oh, how these questions entered my mind and heart lately...
The kids aren't little any more....or at least the 3 older ones...;) they are growing and beginning to have thoughts of their own, as well as developing beliefs about God on their own...wow!
It's a different season of life!
Yet, it's a good one...as parents we still have such authority, impact in their lives...thankfully!!! Yet, times I forget that, I get caught up in the various tasks of life...that I am trying to manage and get lost so easily in them, where I must remember...they are growing up...not only must I be sensitive, patient in listening to them, not always correcting at times, encouraging them, broadening their horizons as much as I can; but most of all...teaching them about who God is in their lives, and how He needs to be the center of all they do...
Like I said Wow-what a task! But God doesn't leave us alone to do it all by ourselves...thank the Lord! ;)
He is soooo faithful....to bring us back to Him....to stay strong in teaching and training our children....Christ leads us as mothers in such a gentle way...His love for all us and our family as whole is amazing!





1 comment:

Lindsay said...

And when you blog about them, your kids can read it later:) Scrapbooking at it's best;)
So glad we'll be seeing more of each other next year!